• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to New World Gaming!
Welcome to New World Gaming.

Some of you may recognise the names "New World Gaming", "Final Domination", "Limitless Gaming", "RWW" and finally but not least "Sledgehammer".

New World Gaming is a newly established gaming community. However, we have had a Call of Duty server called "Final Domination" in the past. We plan on reopening Final Domination as soon as possible, with many more features. I'm pleased to announce that TrapLord will be joining the development team.

I am Sledgehammer and the former owner of Limitless Gaming - Real World At War. I also acknowledge there is another Real World At War server. This community (RWW) has no association with New World Gaming or its affiliates. We have no interests to pursue any legal claims, as prompted by old community members. We wish this community the best. New World Gaming's management team will remain neutral on other SA-MP communities.

I closed Limitless Gaming because I wanted to "move on". Whilst I have moved on, and started a new chapter in my life, I've always have had a sweet spot for gaming. After countless hours of trying other servers, I've failed to find a server that meets up to expectations. As a result, I have decided to reopen New World Gaming in the best interest of others. As a community, I believe having fun whilst playing games is a common goal, therefore we will always try to add new enjoyable content and tailor our rules to reflect this.

Please be reassured of the upkeep of New World Gaming. Myself and other managers are prepared to give up countless hours to ensure the stability of the community, its servers and the website.

Unlike my previous communities, New World Gaming's Senior Management Team are interested in deploying more servers than ever - whether that is a SA-MP roleplay server to a rust server. Our primary goals are to have fun and we would like to give community members a wide vareity to choose from.

New World Gaming is proudly hosted by Prestige Steve Hosting. I strongly urge anyone looking for hosting solutions to try out this hosting company.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to New World Gaming! - by Sledgehammer - 08-27-2017, 03:29 PM